以下言论纯属个人意见 请将心比心 如有雷同 纯属巧合 *(月篇♥ )



11.28.2010

BELIEVE

I think everyone knows there's a 'lie' between believe.
I don't like to believe because i scare that i cant afford the 'lie'. But when i'm trying to believe then the truth came.

Truth.
Remember? Just nothing for you and a disaster for me. I have no choice to do anything. Said stop then what can i do is just STOP without any murmur.

I will not trying to commit suicide. Just hope to have be in an accident that could drive off my memories just like what i have told before. But now the difference is, memories that were jovial are not EXCEPTIONAL. Thanks.

Wish my dreams comes true
as fast as it could be.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to, but it is not under my control.
    Almost 3 years, my whole secondary school life. The memories are keep distruping my normal life.

    ReplyDelete