以下言论纯属个人意见 请将心比心 如有雷同 纯属巧合 *(月篇♥ )



11.25.2010

Thanksgiving

Thanks for mummy and daddy, sorry for keep mess up something like today.
Thanks for my friends, thanks for bothering me when i'm in depressed.
Thanks you. I have no idea what to say.

I love you all much. Realy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually,i'm not truely happy recently.
I had made some decision, hope that i will not mess up anything again.
Apologized first, my friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my attention on Gossip Girl started from yesterday.
I loved it. It's great. 
But i knew it's quite late.
Anyway, at least i found something that could fiiled up my time others than keep repeat on facebook-ing and blogging.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope there was nothing bad happen on tomorrow.
Included my result, the celebration and something i don't ever wants to think about it.
If my result is bad, what should i do?i maybe need a hug.

*you know you loved me
xoxo

gossip girl*

8 comments:

  1. 谢谢!~♥
    i need it right now...TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. GooD! another XOXO kaki..=) ..u will enjoy watching chuck..good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah=)...i just start the 2nd session==but i will finished it as fast as possible!haa..thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too slow la...gao dim within this holiday bah...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me? tak ada...delete already..haha

    ReplyDelete