以下言论纯属个人意见 请将心比心 如有雷同 纯属巧合 *(月篇♥ )



11.23.2010

Few minutes ago~

I just finish chat with my friend's friend(can just say my friends?=S...). He is really awesome!OMG...(i still don't know what the best word use to describe him,apologized on my poor english=C). Awesome with his ambitiousness,intelligence,positively practical minded,encouragement..........and also his english...=X. Although he already explained to me but i still not very know what's the things that made him...i means his mind and the force that navigating him move forward. I think...maybe LOVE?C=....undeniable that love will give a positive motive force for a men to work harder to advance in their education and career for a better life in future with their loved one.

What's should be my source of motive force? My parents? Fame? Money? I think the answer is MY FUTURE, including anything around me. Anyway, it will be anythings that is harmless to me and benefits to my future...C=. I want contribute to my family, country, world and the whole planet=D. Wait me yah~guys. =S

Realy thank you very much. Just like a succeed motivation for a freaking lousy lazy depressed girl like me. I will set you as a model and learned from you, i swear...=X

I already gained some motive force. So, it's the time for me to heal my stomach and start my revision journey then! See you guys~C=

Oh ya, i felt that you still don't know what's going on to me recently. But nevermind, hope you will not mind to continue be friend with me. Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment