以下言论纯属个人意见 请将心比心 如有雷同 纯属巧合 *(月篇♥ )



1.02.2011

2nd of January=)

I just finish keep and threw all those things that no more belong to me. Just left pencil box and wallet because there are still new and costing! Oh yeah, and the crayon sin chan, just because it is too big and i really loved it(without any other meaning)! Finally, i really done threw away all TOTALLY. Give me a clap please. All will be end in my life soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mummy said that i loved to smile since i was a baby. Whenever anyone called my name, Wan Ting, then i will smile broadly. So, do call my name when meet me!=D

 I smiled over broad=S
----------------------------------------------------------------------

我才发现我竟然拥有过五个电话号码==!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

I really nervous on tomorrow's form 5 life=X. OMG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


如果你拥有一架只能用一次的时光机,
你会回到过去还是迈向未来?
到什么时候?做什么呢?
自己想一想然后把答案记下,
当你经历过一些事情时,
在想一想这个问题,
这些答案会自然而然的改变哦!

Tomorrow, all the best for everyone!C=

No comments:

Post a Comment