以下言论纯属个人意见 请将心比心 如有雷同 纯属巧合 *(月篇♥ )



2.02.2011

GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!!

 I just realised that i haven't wish you guys Happy CNY. That's why i am here again=D. 

And...i want to say that 我后悔把头发剪短了=(. I want my long and brownish hair back please~~~. Feel so exciting while help my sis and mummy dye their hair, i want to dye too! But stupid school rules not allow made me gonna get used with this stupid dimmy black hair. Gosh! Liese, wait me after my SPM!XD


Before and after==. Short much right?='( I will not cut short my hair again! Must not! I will set a column to remind myself not to do so soon. But worry that myself will tak boleh tahan again, omg. Now planning left my fringe grow longer too=S. Everythings need times. And please lar, lovely hair, don't keep falling...TT. I will try my best to keep out from stresses and salty foods. Hope it's work!

今年的新年和往年的不一样,没了他,大哥和二哥。但别担心,我很快就能适应的了! Take it easy! As easy as ABC!=D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! GONG XI FA CAI! C=

I hope just myself think too much.
If i really guessed correct,
please stop it!
Just go take care the people you beloved,
think about her and
care about her feeling,
that's more than enough.
Girls are actually the weakest.
So, take care them like pearl on hand.
I think i am tough enough.
Don't try to make me cry during CNY,
thanks you!





1 comment:

  1. break up it 2day~cause Just want go take care the people i realy beloved, think about her and care about her feeling!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete