以下言论纯属个人意见 请将心比心 如有雷同 纯属巧合 *(月篇♥ )



2.01.2011

RanDom!XD


Omo! Omo! Since i said i loved to eat blueberry last year, my dad will buy at least 2 box of blueberry back from KL EVERY week. Today he bring back 2kg of cherry!Rm190==wth. And also strawberry and mini pears. Oh no, it's kinda fresh and sweet. Yummy yummy~♥

Mini pear. Just 1/4 of my hand. Cutie~♥




This is my daddy~♥
He is cute right?=D
He loves us much. Sister and me are always princess in his heart and mummy is the queen. Why do i say so? For instance, no matter what clothes are we wearing, "Wow, girl, so pretty ar you!" often be the words uttered from his mouth=D. But, he dislike sexy suits like the picture below.

Just now when i wearing this out, my dad say: "Why wearing so sexy? Girl ar, beware of the "wolf" ar." and bla bla bla...==
 Lastly, i love you, daddy!~♥

My sis is coming back.
My mood is so exciting now=D.
Our relationship is getting better. Wow!

-------------------------------------------------------

I keep on eating this few CNY snacks this few days!=D


Usually, my mom didn't buy this on CNY. But she bought it this year and i finished 1/3 in just 2 hours!XD

I finished half of this within 2 days!XD
From my bff~♥ Just left 3 after 2 days!XD
Just want to show i am imma crazy with those CNY snacks!XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, i am so busy on practising. Hand got injured and my legs full with mosquito bites==. Mosquito loves to "kiss" me, maybe because my blood is type B and i am a carnivorous human being. I prefer meat more than vegetables.
Yesterday, my head got knocked by someone==. OMG, i stunned a few seconds, squated down then my tears started dripping uncontrollable! Just because it's too pain! After a few minutes, i wiped away the tears and continued practise. I am warning you now, if got second time, i will let you die straight straight!XD* devil smile

Everyone, have a blast on the coming Friday!=D


4 comments:

  1. walao, give me one pls...ur dad vry good eh TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you come my house, i sure will give you eat! More than 1! Haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, thanks=)
    But, may i know who are you?

    ReplyDelete